The wood planer blade knives are made from highly-grained cemented carbide of renowned brands, which features high toughness, endurance and intensity. Our products will go through over 10 processing procedures, multiple examinations and a thorough manual check before leaving the factory, aiming to ensure a supreme precision level and avoid any means of fracturing.
9CrSi alloy steel; 65Mn spring steel; Cr12 cold work tool steel; LD high toughness cold work tool steel; SKD-11 cold die steel
2-side planer, 4-side planer, wood shaper machine and copying machine in woodworking.
Solid wood, plywood, melamine faced chipboard(M.F.C), acrylic
1. Spiral cutting surface: the wood planer blade knives adopt a high precision designing and developing technique, distributing blades reasonably around the cutter body to form the product. Such design forms a relatively small instant cutting surface that reduces burning marks and burrs during service.
2. Quick heat radiation: manufactured by 7xxx series aerospace-utilized aluminum alloys, the cutting body of our product features enhanced heat radiation, raised structural intensity, as well as higher stability and extended service life of the entire product.
3. Disintegrated blades: blades are assembled, not wielded, onto the cutting body to form our wood planer blade knives. The approach assures the blades of their original hardness whereas significant improve service life of the product. When blades become blunt, they can be disassembled and replaced effortlessly by any user, which is time saving.
4. Long service life: aided by aluminum alloy material, our cutting body enjoys two to three times the service life as that of regular blades. When applied to 2-side or 4-side planers, the service life further extends to three to four times as long as that of regular blades.
5. Tiny wood dust: the wood dust produced by our product is tiny thanks to the spiral cutting method it adopts. The dust can be separated from wood pieces simply by a central vacuum system.
6. Mild noise: 30 dB to 50 dB less noise is generated during service by our products than that generated by regular blades, cutting the same wood piece.
We also support reshaping of any blades and knives according to blueprint or sample provide by our clients.