The material of our blade knives is imported highly-grained cemented carbide of renowned brands with high intensity and toughness. Our edge banding machine blade knives are manufactured through over 10 steps, multiple examination and manual check before leaving the factory to ensure supreme precision level and avoid fracturing.
9CrSi alloy steel; 65Mn spring steel; Cr12 cold work tool steel; LD high toughness cold work tool steel; SKD-11 cold die steel
2-side planer, 4-side planer, wood shaper machine and copying machine in woodworking.
Solid wood, plywood, melamine faced chipboard(M.F.C), acrylic
1. Spiral cutting surface: we distribute disintegrated blades reasonably around the cutter body, forming a small instant cutting surface, so that the burning marks and burrs during cutting are reduced
2. Quick heat radiation: some cutter bodies are made from 7xxx series aluminum alloys that mainly apply in aerospace techniques that enhances heat radiation, adds to stability and intensity of blades, resulting in longer service life of our woodworking machinery blades.
3. Disintegrated blades: the blades are assembled onto cutter body in a non-welding manner. By adopting such method, the blades receive higher hardness and longer service life. Furthermore, when some blades become less sharp, they can be manually disassembled from the cutter body, saving much time.
4. Long service life: our aluminum alloy made cutter body has on average twice to three times the service life as that of regular blades. If the blade is used in 2-side or 4-side planer, its service life can be further extended to three to four times as that of regular blades.
5. Tiny wood dust: Our woodworking machinery blades cut timbers in a spiral manner with minute wood dust produced. The wood dust can be easily separated from the surface of wood pieces by using a central vacuum system.
6. Mild noise: Our woodworking machinery blades enjoy a 30dB to 50dB reduction in noise compared with regular blades when processing the same wood pieces.
We also support refitting of blades into any shape according to blueprint or sample provided by our clients.